Location - Maps
The luxury Sundial Boutique Hotel is in the heart of Whistler Village and only steps away from the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas.
To get to the Sundial Boutique Hotel From Vancouver:
- Take Highway 99/1 west to Horseshoe Bay.
- At Horseshoe Bay, head north up Highway 99, also known as "The Sea to Sky Highway."
- Horseshoe Bay to Squamish is approximately 40 minutes.
- Continue on Highway 99 north from Squamish to Whistler BC, which is a 45 minute drive.
This road is a mountain highway and can be closed due to treacherous conditions at times.
Check current highway weather conditions or listen to Mountain FM as you drive up.
In Squamish tune into 107.1FM and in Whistler it's 102.1FM. You can also call their toll-free cellular number at *1071
- Once you reach Whistler Village, turn right onto Village Gate Boulevard. This is the fifth set of traffic lights from Function Junction at the south end of Whistler. (Function Junction to Village Gate Boulevard is approximately 15 minutes)
- Once on Village Gate Boulevard, pass through the set of lights and continue to a T-junction at Blackcomb Way.
- Turn right onto Blackcomb Way.
- Take your next right at the lights onto Sundial Crescent.
- The Sundial Boutique Hotel is the second building on the left at 4340 Sundial Crescent.
- During check-in you may park out front. Parking is available underground at $20 per night, plus taxes.